1. For regular cleaning & dusting of wood products/articles , use a clean dry/damp lint free cloth and wipe with dry cloth afterwards. Most times.
2. For stubborn stains or marks use a cleaning solution or use only a mild detergent or diluted washing liquid. Wipe with a dry cloth and note that the best way is ,to clean any marks or stains right away.
3. Should water or drinks spill upon the wooden pieces, please wipe immediately with a moist cloth. Dry with a soft lint-free cloth later on.
Tips For longevity of your furniture/ décor pieces :
1. Do not place cold, wet or hot drink containers likes glasses or cups directly upon the desk or Table surfaces. This invariably results to stains and damage to the grain of the wood finish. Usage of coasters is highly advised.
2. Ensure that you always clean in the direction of the wooden grain and not away from it.
3. For chopping/cutting boards , always place them vertically after washing so the extra water is drained out & depending on the usage periodically apply natural mineral oils or lineseed ,grapeseed oil e.t.c to keep the wood surface hydrated & for longevity.
4. Do not scrape with metallic sponge or abrasive things .
5. . For all your wooden surfaces unless it is an outdoor piece:
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent aging and variation in colour tones.
6. Take care that your furniture or décor pieces are not exposed to high temperatures or humidity whether in transportation or the space they are mounted.
Avoid using furniture polish or solvents to clean stains or marks on your wooden articles,it may lead to damage the finish & cause smearing .